Engaged in the Erasmus Program since 2007 and in the Erasmus+ Program since 2014, IES Clara del Rey holds an Erasmus Charter allowing full student and staff mobility to and from all European participant countries.
In regard to the Erasmus+ Program, these have been our main objectives so far:
- Providing our students of Higher Technician Short Cycle Degrees with quality training placements abroad.
- Exchanging teaching staff with other European institutions for short periods of time.
- Finding training placements in Madrid for students of partner institutions.
- Establishing collaboration agreements with European companies and Higher Education Institutions (HEI).
- Modernising and internationalising our college by adopting policies and best practices from other European educational institutions.
We belong to the Xarxa network via Madrid's town hall, and have ongoing agreements with the German Chamber of Commerce in Spain and professional colleges Lycée Ozenne (Toulouse, France), Lycée Louise Michel (Épinay sur Seine, France) and Kavram College (Istanbul, Turkey).
Coordinator of International Mobility: Ms Pilar Corraliza